BMR Solutions are currently looking to recruit for a CNC Programmer in Devon
Job Title: CNC Programmer
Rate/Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full Time
Key Skills & Experience: CNC Programming
Up to £17 per hour (Circa £34,000) basic salary + 1.5 x base rate overtime + Annual Bonus + Benefits
39 hours per week Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 16:30, 15:30 finish on Fridays.
CNC Programmer required Devon depot of a national brand with a strong market presence and in a period of growth after continued and sustained successes.
Opportunities for further career growth coupled with advanced training will be a strong possibility in line with company growth plans for those looking to excel!
The role will be suited to CNC programmers with experience programming and operating, Siemens, Fanuc, Mazatrol and Haas control systems and working with Haas, Youji and Mazak CNC machinery. Although all transferable CNC programming and operating experience will be taken into consideration. Any CAD/CAM experience is highly desired but is NOT essential.
You will be working in a largely small batch bespoke based Precision engineering environment with runs generally peaking at 30 units on specialist orders. The company produce a range of specialised solutions for abroad range of industry sectors with a large prominence for the food and FMCG industries.
* support a team of around 12 skilled CNC machinists and support the overall programming function of the business.
* Programme on Haas, Fanuc and Mazatrol systems for Mazak, youji and Haas machines.
* Working on bespoke small batch specialised engineering solutions
* Skilled CNC Programmer from a bespoke solutions background/low volume environment.
* Desire to progress in line with company growth
BMR Solutions acts in the capacity of an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.
Interested in what the job could offer you? Apply for this role today!