BMR Solutions is currently looking to recruit Electronics Testers to work for our client who is a manufacturing / engineering company based in Chippenham, Wiltshire.
Job Title: Electronics Tester
Hours: Full Time
Key Skills & Experience:
- Analogue and digital PCB test and diagnosis to component level.
- Unit / module system testing and diagnosing to sub-assembly level.
- Set-up and run environmental soak chambers.
- Ability to read and understand circuit diagrams.
- Identification of fault trends and implementation of corrective action to prevent recurrence of problems is key to this role.
- Effective liaison with engineering and production will be required to fulfil the requirements of this role.
- Electronic component recognition, good soldering skills and ability to read engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of both conventional and SMT PCA processes as well as unit assembly processes.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of ISO: 9001 / 2000 quality standards.
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills working in a team environment.
- Good level of PC literacy.
- Good time management skills and has a positive and methodical approach to work with emphasis on flexibility.
Duties to Include:
- To carry out test, diagnosis and repair of electronic products / circuit boards using purpose built functional test equipment, meters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, ICT (ATE) etc.
BMR Solutions acts in the capacity of an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.
Interested in what the job could offer you? Apply for this role today!