BMR Solutions are currently recruiting for an Equipment Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) to work for our client who are an engineering / manufacturing company located in Chippenham, Wiltshire.
Job Title: Equipment Maintenance Engineer
Hours: 37 Hours Per Week
Key Skills & Experience:
- Time served apprenticeship in an Electrical Engineering discipline.
- HNC in Electrical Engineering.
- Self-motivated, with a flexible attitude towards the role and equipment to meet continually changing demands.
- A positive team attitude, with the added ability to work individually to get the work done.
- Be able to deal with changing priorities, and use own initiative.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, and update regularly the progress of open issues, also build relationships with all departments.
- Commit to the continuous improvement & effectiveness of the Maintenance team.
- Have a desire to learn and understand the equipment, and strive for permanent effective repairs.
- Be PC literate, which includes closing off jobs effectively, and emails etc.
- Work occasional overtime if the need arises on critical equipment.
Duties to Include:
- The post holder will maintain, install, repair and calibrate electrical / mechanical equipment relating to a manufacturing process.
- Experience working with three-phase electric power systems.
- Be familiar with the principles of fault-finding on electrical / mechanical equipment.
- Read and understand circuit schematic drawings.
- Perform calibrations and PM’s of the equipment.
- Possess rudimental knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
- Have a good general understanding of mechanical engineering.
- Have an understanding of Risk Assessments, PURA and safe working practices.
- Operate fully within the guidelines for Health & Safety and emergency procedures, particularly those identified in the Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
BMR Solutions acts in the capacity of an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.
Interested in what the job could offer you? Apply for this role today!