Map PinHull

BMR Solutions are currently looking to recruit for a Maintenance Engineer – Hull

Job Title: Maintenance Engineer

Contract: Permanent

Rate/Salary: £34,o00

Hours: Double Day Shift

JOB SPECIFICATION:

Maintenance Engineer

Hull

Up to £34,000 + Unlimited Overtime + Benefits

Monday to Friday double Days (06:00-14:00 & 14:00-22:00)

Maintenance Engineer, either mechanical or electrical bias sought for a rapidly growing high volume manufacturing company based in Hull. They are offering extensive overtime opportunities.

The role is suited to mechanically or electrically minded engineers who have had experience within a manufacturing maintenance role, candidates from food manufacturing, FMCG or high volume manufacturing will have a distinct advantage.  Candidate must be willing to do overtime.

Working in a team of 2/3 engineers on shift, you will be ultimately responsible for the mechanical maintenance and repair of the high volume manufacturing lines on site. Your day to day will be 80% reactive maintenance based, with the remaining 20% being made up of planned maintenance and project work, as and when time allows.

This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated engineer to join a rapidly growing organisation that can offer, long term job security. earning potential, a sociable shift pattern and a generous benefits package.

The role:

* Mechanical/electrical maintenance of process and packaging equipment

* Predominantly reactive maintenance

* Working in a team of 2/3 engineers on shift

* Extensive overtime opportunities

* Monday to Friday Double Days

The Person:

* Production/Manufacturing maintenance experience

* Willing to work overtime


Interested in what the job could offer you? App
ly for this role today!

BMR Solutions acts in the capacity of an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.