BMR Solutions are currently looking to recruit for a Quality Assurance Engineer in Cornwall
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Hours: Full Time – 36 hours Monday to Thursday
Key Skills & Experience:
|Quality Assurance Engineer
c. £30000k DOE, Monday – Thursday 36 hours, 4 Day Working Week, Workplace Pension, Holidays.
Quality Assurance Engineer required for a Cornwall based electronic manufacturer, offering ongoing career development opportunities and secure stable employment
The role will be suited to an experienced Quality Engineer or Quality Assurance Engineer with Lead Auditing experience ideally within the Electronics or Telecoms industry though all Engineering knowledge will be considered. You will have ISO9001:2015 experience and be able to communicate at all levels and be well versed in Process and Quality Control tools and methods
The core function of the role is with be ensuring that the products and services of the company are fit for purpose and meet both external and internal requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectations. The Quality Engineer will help to maintain accreditation to ISO 9001:2015, in a way that enhances and improves the work of the Company and adopt new standards where they add value.
You will manage QA and Production Performances including non-conformances, rejects, warranties and root cause analysis.
The company are a renowned international manufacturer with a large client base who are able to offer a progressive and secure role for the long term to the successful candidate.
The Role in Brief:
· Support the Head of Improvement to promote Quality Assurance and Performance within the Production facility
· Liaise with customers and suppliers including auditors to assurance compliance and corrective action
· Carry out root cause analysis
· Define processes in conjunction with management
· Act as the point of contact for high profile customers
The Person Required:
· Quality Engineering within a telecoms environment would be high advantageous though any engineering Quality experience would be considered
· Lead Auditor status
· Process Control and quality tool knowledge preferred
Interested in what the job could offer you? Apply for this role today!
BMR Solutions acts in the capacity of an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.