BMR Solutions are currently looking to recruit for a Recruitment Coordinator/Onsite Recruiter in Clevedon
Job Title: Recruitment Coordinator/Onsite Recruiter
Contract: Ongoing Contract
Rate/Salary: £16 per hour/£30,000 to £31,000 per annum + 25+8 days holiday + subsidised canteen onsite.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Onsite Recruiter sought for global leading manufacturer in a period of growth due to a rapidly increased customer demand.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Resourcer, Delivery Consultant or Recruitment Coordinator to take on a challenging and rewarding role. You will be tasked primarily with the efficient management of the recruitment process for all operational shop floor roles across the manufacturing unit.
The role of Onsite Recruiter will involve communicating with all agencies, logging all submissions efficiently to avoid duplication, and robustly identifying the correct source for candidate representation. You will need to be a confident communicator to encourage swift feedback from all departmental managers for all candidates’ applications. The role will be responsible for carrying out candidate interviews when needed, coordinating all new starters, and carrying out inductions and other administrative recruitment activities.
Currently the business has a large recruitment drive under way and this role will be fundamental to the successful completion of these objectives.
The role in brief:
* Be the main support for the factory floor operational worker recruitment process
* Efficiently log all applications from agencies and direct sources
* Ensure feedback is gained from all departmental managers in a timely fashion and efficiently communicated.
* Conduct interviews as required, carryout inductions and other administrative tasks
The Person Required:
* An experienced resource, delivery consultant or recruitment coordinator, experience within a manufacturing environment ideal although all relevant applications will be considered.
* Happy to carryout face to face and teams-based interviews and inductions
* Able to communicate effectively with all agencies and line managers
BMR Solutions acts in the capacity of an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.
Interested in what the job could offer you? Apply for this role today!