BMR Solutions are currently recruiting for a Stores / Warehouse Person to work for our client who are an engineering / manufacturing company located in South Bristol.
Job Title: Stores Person
Hours: Full Time
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous stores / warehouse experience.
- Good dexterity with the ability to handle a variety of parts including sheet metal, machined and electrical components.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good with numbers.
- Work well under pressure.
- Can read engineering drawings.
- Flexible, and willing to work in the constantly changing environment.
- Conscientious and responsible.
- Counterbalance forklift licence.
- Previous experience of transacting goods in a MRP system.
- Lean manufacturing knowledge.
- Team player.
- Computer literate.
Duties to Include:
- To behave responsibly as a team member in the execution of stores tasks associated with materials receipt, flow and supply to internal and external customer/user.
- Assist in the achievement of the stores operational plan in all areas.
- To process raw materials, sub-assemblies and finished goods from Goods Inwards to production to physical despatch.
- Inventory control of all related processes.
- MRP system bookings of raw materials, sub-assemblies and finished goods when trained to do so.
- Operate handling equipment and machinery when trained to do so.
- Checking of goods receipts, issued stock and despatch loads for accuracy.
- Housekeeping and health and safety practices in associated area.
- To support in the implementation and sustainment of 5S standards.
BMR Solutions acts in the capacity of an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.
Interested in what the job could offer you? Apply for this role today!