BMR Solutions are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Engineer to work for our client who are an engineering company located in Clevedon, Somerset.
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
Rate/Salary: circa £30,000 – £33,000
- Commitment to the safety of our employees and customers;
- Diagnose and resolve problems in Customer and internal situations – escalating where necessary to the Customer Support Group Technical Manager and/or other specialists, including communicating as necessary outside the team;
- Drive through continuous improvement of the Product Support package;
- Ensure lessons learnt in the field are effectively reported back to the product development teams;
- Actively support the NPI process;
- Plan and control own personal work to ensure the timely delivery of solutions;
- Document solutions and publish findings through the most appropriate means to ensure continued development of the knowledge in the field.
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical problems
- Provide technical guidance to other staff
- Ability to communicate with all levels, both internal & external
- Confident grasp of increasingly complex technical matters, indicated by speed, accuracy and quality work
- Approachable by others for advice and assistance
- An interest in the development of detailed policies and practices
- BMR Solutions acts in the capacity of an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.
Qualifications and Experience:
Previous experience required as a Technical Support Engineer or in an electro-mechanical installation/commissioning/testing role.
Interested in what the job could offer you? Apply for this role today!
BMR Solutions acts in the capacity of an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.